Both Student and Counselor/Principal applications must be electronically submitted no later than 11:59pm on Friday, Sept. 30, 2016
• Orientation Day, Saturday, November 5, 2016 9:30 AM – NOON (Devon Boathouse 725 S Lincoln Blvd Oklahoma City, OK 73129)
• Rotary Luncheon on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 from NOON – 1:00 (Petroleum Club 100 N Broadway Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102 – 34th Floor)
• Graduation Day, Tuesday, April 11, 2017 from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM (Petroleum Club Petroleum Club Address: 100 N Broadway Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102 – 34th Floor)
• Rotary Breakfast Option – 7 AM, Thursday mornings at the Hilton Garden Inn 2809 NW Expressway, OKC
Community Service Days
• Junior Rotarians must participate in a project with the Regional Food Bank of Okla. on Saturday, November 12, 2016 or with Cleats for Kids on Saturday, November 19, 2016. If neither of these two dates works for the student, an additional opportunity to volunteer may also be available with the Salvation Army or another sanctioned organization.
• In addition to the above program requirements, a student must apply for scholarship money by submitting an essay before graduation from the program. This essay will be due by February 10, 2017 so that the committee has time to score and plan scholarship awards before graduation on April 11, 2017.