Description goes here: What is Community Service?
Annual Club Project
- Identify special needs or projects that meet the objectives of Rotary and present those needs or projects to the Rotary membership.
- Organize, solicit and secure from the Rotary members and others the funds required to meet the special needs or projects.
- Provide 30 to 40 Rotarians to assist a nonprofit such as the “Rebuilding Together” organization, for a single service day.
- Coordinate with the nonprofit organization in the logistics of accomplishing the service day.
- Coordinate with the Rotary Foundation to financially support the effort as appropriate.
- Coordinate with the Salvation Army for the Rotary Club to participate in the Bell Ringing day.
- Organize and recruit Rotarians to participate in bell ringing on Club 29’s designated day.