Desctiption goes here: What is PR / Communications?
- Promote the service of Rotary Club 29 to the community.
- Ensure the media is informed regarding speakers and Rotary events.
- Coordinate media coverage of Rotary events.
- Prepare press release for appropriate activities of the club.
- Provide a photographer at all club events.
- Research and create web-based and mobile technologies to enhance inter-club communications and interactive dialogue.
- Gather and prepare all data and pictures for the incoming year Club 29 Roster.
- Coordinate the printing of the incoming Roster.
- Distribute the Roster at a Rotary meeting in July.
- Oversee the design and content of the Rotary Club 29 presence on the web site.
- Weekly update of the information on the web site.
- Oversee the weekly preparation of the Rotary News.
- Oversee the sale and placement of advertisements in the Rotary News.
- Coordinate the printing and distribution of the Rotary News.
- Ensure that the Club 29 Rotary News continues to the best Rotary newsletter in the world.
Media and Audio Visual
- Set-up and teardown of equipment for speaker’s presentations.
- Promotion of building a stronger connection between the Rotary Club of Tulsa and Rotary Club of Oklahoma City.
- Coordinate with each city’s respective civic organizations to jointly assist in selected projects.
- Update and maintain documents, narrative commentaries, memorabilia and photographs related to the history of the Club.
- Create awareness of the history and tradition of the Club through programs and the display of historical materials at selected Club functions.