Helping Hands – Dec. 20, 2022
Helping Hands Matching Grant Request Form
Only Rotary Club of Oklahoma City Members, in good standing, are eligible
No Matching Funds Available.
Thank you, Rotarians!
The Rotary Club of Oklahoma City in partnership with the Rotary Club 29 Foundation has established a $15,000 matching grant fund using domestic service project funds from our foundation’s annual spending policy. The Helping Hands Matching Grant fund will match dollar-for-dollar charitable contributions made on or after December 20, 2022 by Club 29 Rotarians, in good standing, up to $250 per Rotarian, through Jan. 31, 2023 or such time as the funding is depleted.
Qualifying Organization Guidelines:
- Charitable organization must be an IRS pre-approved 501(c)(3)
- Charitable organization must be an Oklahoma City-based nonprofit or have a local chapter doing work in Oklahoma City
The Rotary Club 29 Foundation will match up to $250 per Club 29 Rotarian with the following guidelines:
- The dollar-for-dollar match per Rotarian may be achieved through one (1) contribution or up to five (5) contributions not to exceed $250 aggregate.
- Minimum Donation of $50.00 required.
- Contributions must be made to the charitable organization on or after December 20, 2022 through January 31. 2023 to be eligible for matching grant funds.
- Matching Funds are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and are not guaranteed.
- Eligible contributions will be matched at the end of the contribution period or until such time as the funding is depleted.
- The Rotary Club 29 Foundation is NOT eligible for matching funds.
- All eligible matching grant requests must be submitted online at https://okcrotary.club via this form and must included a copy of a canceled check, donation receipt, or acknowledgment letter that includes the date of the contribution, amount of contribution, and charitable organization name.