Helping Hands – Dec. 7, 2021
Matching Funds are fully funded!
Helping Hands Matching Grant Request Form
Only Rotary Club of Oklahoma City Members, in good standing, are eligible
The Rotary Club of Oklahoma City Board of Directors has established a $15,000 matching grant fund in partnership with the Rotary Club 29 Foundation that was made possible through surplus funds created by reduced attendance at our weekly meeting. The Helping Hands Matching Grant fund will match dollar-for-dollar charitable contributions made on or after December 7, 2021 by Club 29 Rotarians, in good standing, up to $250 per Rotarian, until such time as the funding is depleted.
Qualifying Organization Guidelines:
- Charitable organization must be an IRS pre-approved 501(c)(3)
- Charitable organization must be an Oklahoma City-based nonprofit or have a local chapter doing work in Oklahoma City
The Rotary Club of Oklahoma City will match up to $250 per Club 29 Rotarian with the following guidelines:
•The dollar-for-dollar match per Rotarian may be achieved through one (1) contribution or up to five (5) contributions not to exceed $250 aggregate.
• Minimum Donation of $50.00 required.
• Contributions must be made to the charitable organization on or after December 7, 2021 to be eligible for matching grant funds.
• Matching Funds are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and are not guaranteed.
• Eligible contributions will be matched when the funding has been depleted.
• The Rotary Club 29 Foundation is NOT eligible for matching funds.
• A copy of a donation receipt or acknowledgment letter that includes the date of the contribution, amount of the contribution, and the charitable organization name must be submitted with the request.