Helping Hands Matching Funds Request – 12-8-2020 – 2-7-2021
$15,000 Matching Funds are depleted as of January 13, 9:45am. Thank you Rotarians!!
The Rotary Club of Oklahoma City Board of Directors has established a $15,000 matching grant fund that was made possible through the unused portion of dues that would have supported our Tuesday in-person meetings. The Helping Hands Matching Grant fund will match dollar-for-dollar charitable contributions by Club 29 Rotarians, in good standing, up to $250 per Rotarian, through February 7, 2021 or until such time as the funding is depleted.
Qualifying Organization Guidelines:
- Charitable organization must be an IRS pre-approved 501(c)(3)
- Charitable organization must be an Oklahoma City – based nonprofit or have a local chapter doing work in Oklahoma City
The Rotary Club of Oklahoma City will match up to $250 per Club 29 Rotarian with the following guidelines:
•The dollar-for-dollar match per Rotarian may be achieved through one (1) contribution or up to five (5) contributions not to exceed $250 aggregate.
• Minimum Donation of $50.00 required.
• Contributions must be made to charitable organization between December 8, 2020 through February 7, 2021 to be eligible for matching grant funds.
• Matching Funds are available on a first come, first serve basis, and are not guaranteed.
• Eligible contributions will be matched at the end of the 60-day contribution period.
• The Rotary Club 29 Foundation is NOT eligible for matching funds.
• A copy of a cancelled check, donation receipt, or acknowledgement letter that includes date of contribution, amount of contribution, and charitable organization name must be submitted with request.
One jotform per contribution, please.