Club 29 Breakfast
Speaker: Mark Neumeister, CPA, CGMA
Mark Neumeister is Director of Tax Services at D. R. Payne & Associates, where he is responsible for all aspects of the Firm’s tax services. Mark is a certified public accountant and serves several professional accounting organizations including the Oklahoma Society of CPAs, where he serves on the small firms practice committee and, also serves on the tax committee. Mark provides a variety of tax services to his clients including tax preparation, planning, tax controversies, and criminal tax defense. Mark also serves as an expert witness for tax and accounting matters. Mark has volunteered his time on numerous civic and charitable activities over the years, and is currently active with such organizations as the Oklahoma Business Ethics Consortium
• Gain an understanding of how cryptocurrency functions as a medium of exchange.
• Explore the basic functions of blockchain.
• Learn how cryptocurrency can be used in everyday business and personal transaction.
• Gain understanding and confidence to buy, sell and secure cryptocurrency on your own.
• Explore the tax aspects of buying, selling, investing, and mining cryptocurrency.
Hilton Garden Inn
2809 NW Expressway