Virtual AfterHours Via Zoom- August 11
Virtual AfterHours via Zoom
August 11, 2020
Chef Jonathon Stranger of Osteria will be sharing a tour of his restaurant and has also prepared a special cocktail for us to take part in from home. Jonathon’s recipe is below. We look forward to seeing you online!
Jeffrey Cole, Spirits Director, at Prairie Wolf Spirits
will be joining in
If you need any technology assistance with the RSVP,
please reach out to the office.
Super Easy, No-Tools-Required Cocktail Instructions:
- Visit your local liquor store for a bottle of either the Prairie Wolf Vodka or Gin. I’ll be using Gin as I want flavor from the botanicals to add complexity to my cocktail.
- Visit your local bar supply store for the following (Barkeep, Target, etc:
- Bitters. There a loads of examples and the one you choose will set the tone for your cocktail. Many are flavored with spices such as cinnamon, while others are citrus based. I like Angostura for the deep flavor of clove.
- Bottled Soda. You’ll want the flavor of your soda to be complimentary to the bitters and spirit. A lightly sweetened lemon soda is perfect for my taste, made by San Pellegrino.
- Visit your local fresh market for garnish:
(A) Choose a fresh flavor component for summer vibes. Many times, citrus fruit will be sliced for garnish and an acid enhancer. For my drink I will use a bundle of fresh mint for aroma.