Desctiption goes here: What is Club Service?
- To register members attendance by scanner.
- Extend special welcome to all visiting Rotarians and guests of Rotarians at luncheon meetings.
- Register all visiting Rotarian and Guests.
- Ensure that the Introduction Committee representative has the correct information so the visiting Rotarians and guests may be properly introduced during the luncheon meeting.
- Promotion of friendship among Club Members, Visiting Rotarian, and Guests by acting as the official greeters at all club events, including the weekly luncheon meeting.
- Arrange or provide special music or songs for selected luncheon meetings.
Invocation and Flag Salute.
- To provide the invocation and lead the Flag Salute at the weekly luncheon meetings.
Luncheon/Parking Ticket Sales
- Coordinate the arrangements at the venues where the Rotary luncheon is conducted.
- Insure that there is financial accountability for each person served a meal at club events.
- Asset with the gathering and accounting for the change collected in the baskets each week.
- To promote friendship by enthusiastically introducing guests and visiting Rotarians at the weekly luncheon meetings.
Introduction of New Members
- Introduce the newest members of Club 29 to the membership at the regularly scheduled luncheon meetings.