Desctiption goes here: What is PR / Communications?
Exchange Student (in/outbound)
- Arrange for a student from the Oklahoma City area to study at a high school in another country for one year and to be hosted by Rotary families in that country.
- Arrange for a high school student from another country to attend school in our area. Arrangements include recruiting host families, selection of school, and coordination of events in association with the student exchange.
Wings of Rotary
- Recruitment, evaluation, and selection of candidates to be outbound high school students for the Wings of Rotary Program.
- Recruit hosts, plan, and arrange activities for inbound Wings of Rotary participants.
- Coordinate this activity with District 5750.
- Create an understanding of the object of Rotary among high school age people.
- Coordinate with Oklahoma City high school counselors to invite two groups composed of two high school seniors from each school to attend Rotary Club 29 meetings as Junior Rotarians.
- Plan and execute an event for all Club 29 Junior Rotarians Coordinate with the Junior Rotarians and the Special Programs Committee to conduct a Rotary luncheon meeting. RYLA: To coordinate with Rotary District 5750 in the selection of the Rotary Youth Leadership Award Recipients and the associated conference.
Rotaract – New This Year
- Explore the feasibility of sponsoring a Rotaract Club. (Rotaract is a Rotary-sponsored service club for young men and women ages 18 to 30.)