CLUB SERVICE GROUP
Time Commitment: Weekly duty dispersed between committee members throughout the year – 3 scanner/greeters per week
- Greet and register members’ attendance by scanning badges at weekly meetings.
Music (Club 29 Chorale)
Time Commitment: Two performances with rehearsals per year
- Arrange or provide special music or song leading for selected luncheon meetings
Registration of Visiting Rotarians & Guests
Time Commitment: Weekly duty dispersed between committee members throughout the year – 2 registrars per week
- Extend a special welcome to all visiting Rotarians and guests of Rotarians at luncheon meetings.
- Register all visiting Rotarians and Guests.
- Ensure that the Introduction Committee representative has the correct information so the visiting Rotarians and guests may be properly introduced during the luncheon meeting.
- Ensure that there is financial accountability for each person served a meal at club events.