Club Service Committee Descriptions
Club Service Group
- To register members attendance by scanning badges at weekly meetings.
- Promotion of friendship among Club Members, Visiting Rotarians, and Guests by acting as the official greeters at all club events, including the weekly luncheon meeting.
Music (Club 29 Chorale) – Song Leading
- Arrange or provide special music or song leading for selected luncheon meetings
- Lead members in the National Anthem at Rotary luncheons and provide a song leader
Registration of Visiting Rotarians & Guests
- Extend special welcome to all visiting Rotarians and guests of Rotarians at luncheon meetings.
- Register all visiting Rotarian and Guests.
- Ensure that the Introduction Committee representative has the correct information so the visiting Rotarians and guests may be properly introduced during the luncheon meeting.
- Ensure that there is financial accountability for each person served a meal at club events.
- Assist with the gathering and accounting for the change collected in the baskets each week.