This October we invite Rotarians to join us in malaria elimination field- work, advocacy meetings, and a local adventure in Zambia.
ZAMBIA TOUR – October 15th-23rd, 2019 Lusaka, Copperbelt, Luangwa
This tour is almost FULL!!
The tour begins in Lusaka on October 15 and ends upon arrival back in Lusaka on October 23. The cost will be approximately $2500, based on double occupancy, and include transfers, lodging, all meals and beverages except while on home stays, motor coach and air transportation in Zambia plus gratuities. Homestays in Ndola reduce the cost by $200.
- October 15 – Arrive in Lusaka, Zambia, stay at Marriott Protea Hotel.
- October 16 – Morning briefing from Zambian Health Ministry and PATH. Lunch and dinner with local Rotarians, Rotaractors and partners.
- October 17, 18,19 – Project field work
- October 19 – Farewell dinner with local Rotarians, Rotoractors and partners.
- October 20 – Fly to So Luangwa National Park and stay at an upscale safari Lodge. Evening game drive before dinner.
- October 21 – Morning game drive. Afternoon walking safari.
- October 22 – Fly to Livingstone and Victoria Falls. Overnight in a luxury hotel within walking distance of the Falls.
- October 23 – Fly back to Lusaka where tour ends. Stay or depart Zambia.
Deadline: Space is limited; Commitment due August 2019. Inquire or sign up by reaching out to