• Oversee the design and content of the Rotary Club 29 presence on the web site.
• Weekly update of the information on the website
Public/Press Relations –
• Promote the service of Rotary Club 29 to the community.
• Insure the media is informed regarding speakers and Rotary events.
• Coordinate media coverage of Rotary events.
• Prepare press release for appropriate activities of the club.
• Provide a photographer at all club events.
Media and Audio Visual –
• Set-up and tear-down of equipment for speaker’s presentations.
• Film weekly speakers’ presentations
• Assist Speaker with Powerpoint or other presentation media
• Check sound levels of the Podium and other microphones
Rotary News Reflections –
• Submit weekly Reflections Articles
• Oversee the sale and placement of advertisements
• Oversee the weekly preparation
• Research and create web-based and mobile technologies to enhance interclub communications and interactive dialogue.
• Update social media as necessary