Media and Audio Visual
- Review weekly audiovisual needs on an as-needed basis to include speaker needs, filming of meetings, and sound levels during meetings.
- Provide two weekly volunteers at weekly meetings to assist in Q&A section.
- Promote the service of Rotary Club 29 to the community.
- Ensure the media is informed regarding speakers and Rotary events.
- Coordinate media coverage of Rotary events.
- Prepare press release for appropriate activities of the club.
- Provide a photographer at all club events.
- Research and create web-based and mobile technologies to enhance interclub communications and interactive dialogue.
- Update social media as necessary.
- Oversee the design and content of the Rotary Club 29 presence on the web site.
- Weekly update of the information on the website.
- Submit or have submitted weekly Reflections Articles.
- Oversee the sale and placement of advertisements.
- Oversee the weekly preparation of the Rotary News.