Desctiption goes here: What are Service Projects?
Open World Legal Scholars program
- Organize the Open World visit of International Legal Scholars
Teacher of the Month Recognition
- Coordinate the recognition of the teacher of the month between Club 29 and the Public Schools Foundation.
Rotary After Hours
- Arrange monthly, on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, a “Happy Hours” or “Engagement Parties” or “Champagne Receptions” as afterhour socials (alternating between individual homes and places of business). Participation may be limited based upon venue size. Costs should be minimal and be covered by those attending.
Special Events / Social
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Plan and execute the annual golf tournament.
Vocational Tour Day
- Organize a Vocational Tour Day highlighting a Rotarians’ businesses.
Dictionary Project Delivery
- Raise funds, and distribute 3000+ dictionaries to 3rd grade students in the Oklahoma City area.
Rotary Interest Groups
- Explore the creation of Rotary Interest Groups (RIGs) – and, if appropriate, provide a method by which Club members can connect over a shared interest, i.e. wine, running, rowing, participation in sponsored walks (such as the Heart Walk or the Walk to End Alzheimer’s), bridge, basketball, golf, etc.
- Plan and execute the annual holiday party.
- Plan and execute other social events of the Club as approved by the board.