Desctiption goes here: What is PR / Communications?
Annual Golf Tournament
- Plan and execute the annual golf tournament.
Rotary Interest Groups
- Explore the creation of Rotary Interest Groups (RIGs) – and, if appropriate, provide a method by which Club members can connect over a shared interest, i.e. wine, running, rowing, participation in sponsored walks (such as the Heart Walk or the Walk to End Alzheimer’s), bridge, basketball, golf, etc.
- Plan and execute the annual holiday party.
- Plan and execute other social events of the Club as approved by the board.
Rotary After Hours
- Arrange monthly, on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, a “Happy Hours” or “Engagement Parties” or “Champagne Receptions” as afterhour socials (alternating between individual homes and places of business). Participation may be limited based upon venue size. Costs should be minimal and be covered by those attending.