Pat McFerron is the President of Cole Hargrave Snodgrass & Associates and is nationally known for his polling and focus group work for corporations and political campaigns.
McFerron has been involved in many successful marketing efforts, ranging from those for start-up operations, to Fortune 500 companies and charitable organizations and grassroots lobbying efforts. A veteran focus group moderator, he has directed more than 1,000 specific research projects in 41 states, as well as designed and managed national and international studies. Political clients have ranged from the presidential primary campaign of Donald Trump to US senators, congressmen, governors, mayors, legislators, and city councilors to school boards and county officers.
With CHS since 1993, McFerron was Director of Survey Research for 18 years as the firm cemented its national reputation. McFerron is still very active in the day-to-day operations of the call center because he knows reliable data starts with the collection process. McFerron’s first project with CHS was Oklahoma City’s initial MAPs election. He has been the pollster for each subsequent MAPs election as well as for more than a dozen other successful central Oklahoma initiatives such as Big League City, Friends of Tinker Air Force Base, and the 2017 Better Streets Safer City Initiative.
In addition to being President of CHS, McFerron is a founding partner of CMA Strategies, Oklahoma’s leading political campaign consulting and lobbying firm. He is William Randolph Hearst Scholar who graduated summa cum laude from Oklahoma City University and attended graduate school at The American University.
Pat and his wife Sharon, a National Board Certified Teacher, have been married 27 years and have two adult children.
Judy Hatfield is the President and CEO of Equity Commercial Realty, where she was the founding principal.
Part of what makes Judy a seasoned professional is her wealth of experience in many fields of business, including:
Founding Principal, Equity Commercial Realty, LLC, 2006 – present
President and CEO, Equity Realty, Inc. 1985 – present
President, Hatfield and Bell, Inc., Public Relations Firm 1990 – 1995
Visiting Professor at the University of Oklahoma College of Business 1984 – 1990
Vice President of First National Bank of Norman 1982 – 1984
Vice President of Finance, TOTCO, a division of Baker International 1980 – 1982
Plant Controller for Westinghouse Electric Corporation 1971 – 1980
Judy has earned many awards and honors including:
* Oklahoma City Beautiful Spirit Award – 2019
* Commercial Real Estate Council (CREC) Lifetime Achievement Award – 2019
* Neal Horton Award – for Renaissance of a Downtown Oklahoma City Area – May 2015
* History Maker Award, Metropolitan Better Living Center – 2015
* Norman Chamber of Commerce Small Business Person of the Year
* Outstanding Business and Professional Women’s Club State President of the Year, two years in a row
* Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary International
* Sooner Service Award/OU Women’s Basketball
* Journal Record Top 50 Women – Making a difference – 3 years in a row, now in Circle of Excellence
Her current leadership roles include:
* Honorary Commander Tinker Air Force Base, 2017
* Trustee, Oklahoma Arts Council, appointed by the Governor, 2017 – present
* Board of Trustees, Oklahoma City Museum of Art, 2016 – present
* Board of Directors of the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, 2016 – present
* Board of Directors of the United Way of Central Oklahoma, 2016 to present
* Board of Directors of the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, 2016 – present
* Oklahoma City Chamber Board of Directors and Executive Committee, 2013 – present
* President’s Council of Advisors, University of Central Oklahoma, 2015 – present
* Bank of Oklahoma OKC Advisory Board, 2015 – present
* Co-Chair for Allied Arts OKC Campaign 2012 and Board of Directors, 2012 – present
* Oklahoma Chair of the Annie Oakley Society, National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, 2013 – present
* VOW (Visionary Oklahoma Women) Founder, Executive Committee and Board of Directors, 2012 – present
* TRDC Co-Chairperson for 2009-10 for Oklahoma City Chamber, and Vice Chair 2011 – 2018
* Oklahoma State Chamber, Board of Directors, 1999-present, Past Chairman, 2004
* Co-Chair for the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation’s 241 Event which raised $600,000 for heart disease research, 2015
* Board of Advisors, Michael F. Price College of Business, University of Oklahoma – 1990 to Present
Her past leadership roles include:
Past Chair Inaugural OK Connect for OKC Chamber of Commerce; Past Board of Directors of the Education Foundation of the CCIM
Institute; Past CCIM Institute Board of Directors; Past Oklahoma Prosperity Project, Chairman; Past Oklahoma City National
Memorial Board of Directors; Past Board of Directors of Research Institute for Economic Development; Past President, Sooner
Stilettos – OU Women’s Basketball mentor Group for Coach Sherri Coale, ten years; Past Steering Committee of Forward OKC III
with Oklahoma City Chamber; Past Board of Directors, Treasurer, Cleveland County YMCA; Past Chairman, Norman Regional
Hospital Foundation Board of Directors (2 years); Oklahoma Heritage Association Board of Directors, 2013 – 2015; Past OKC
Commercial Real Estate Council Board member; Past Board of Directors, Norman Community Foundation; Past Board of Directors, Leadership Oklahoma; Past Site to Do Business Board of Directors, CCIM Institute; Past President State CCIM Chapter (2 years); Past President of Norman Chapter of CPA’s; Past Board of Directors, Norman Chamber of Commerce (6 years); Past President, Norman Business and Professional Women (2 years); First woman appointed by the governor to Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Commission; later became first woman Chairperson (served 12 years)