Open World Legal Scholars program
• To organize the Open World visit of International Legal Scholars
• Explore the avenues available to obtain district simplified grants
• Coordinate between District 5750 and Club 29 for the financial grants
• Execute the paperwork necessary to obtain such grants
Teacher of the Month Recognition
• To Coordinate the recognition of the teacher of the month between Club 29 and the Public Schools Foundation
Historical Preservation –
• Update and maintain documents, narrative commentaries, memorabilia and photographs related to the history of the Club.
• Create awareness of the history and tradition of the Club through programs and the display of historical materials at selected Club functions.
Dictionary Project Delivery
To raise funds, and distribute 3000+ dictionaries to 3rd grade students in the Oklahoma City area.
Oklahoma City/Tulsa Relations /Project
• Promotion of building a stronger connection between the Rotary Club of Tulsa and Rotary Club of Oklahoma City.
• Coordinate with each city’s respective civic organizations to jointly assist in selected projects.
Care and Compassion
To send Rotary cards and best wishes to our members are ill or recovering from surgery or illness, letting them know they are missed