Community Service Committee Descriptions
Community Service Group
- Coordinate with the Salvation Army for the Rotary Club to participate in the Bell Ringing day.
- Organize and recruit Rotarians to participate in bell ringing on Club 29’s designated day.
- Provide 30 to 40 Rotarians to assist a nonprofit such as the “Rebuilding Together” organization, for a single service day.
- Coordinate with the nonprofit organization in the logistics of accomplishing the service day.
- Coordinate with the Rotary Foundation to financially support the effort as appropriate.