COMMUNITY SERVICE GROUP
Time Commitment: Committee meetings as needed for planning and execution of event
- Coordinate with the Salvation Army for the Club to participate in the Bell Ringing day on the first Friday in December.
- Organize and recruit Rotarians to participate in bell ringing on Club 29’s designated day.
Time Commitment: Committee meetings as needed for selection, planning, and execution of events
- Recruit Rotarians to assist a nonprofit such as the Oklahoma City National Memorial Marathon for a day of service.
- Coordinate with the nonprofit organization in the logistics of accomplishing the service day.
- Coordinate with the Rotary Foundation to financially support the effort as appropriate.
Teacher of the Month Recognition
Time Commitment: Once a month dispersed between committee members throughout the year; additional committee meetings as needed
- To introduce and celebrate the City of Oklahoma City and Rotary Club of Oklahoma City teacher of the month at a monthly club luncheon meeting.