International Service Group
World Community Service
- Explore opportunities to connect and partner with Rotary Clubs around the world.
- Develop continuing partnerships between our club and Rotary clubs in other parts of the world.
- Coordinate with our international partner clubs for mutually beneficial projects, exchanges and activities.
- Involve all new members in this project. The Chair of this committee is required to attend annual Grants Training offered by District 5750.
- By virtue of this role, serves as a Rotary Club 29 Foundation Director-At-Large for a one (1) year term.
Congressional Office of International Leaderhipship (formerly Open World Legal Scholars)
- To organize a visit of International Legal Scholars