INTERNATIONAL SERVICE GROUP
World Community Service
Time Commitment: Monthly committee meetings immediately preceding a club luncheon meeting
- Explore opportunities to connect and partner with Rotary Clubs around the world.
- Develop continuing partnerships between our club and Rotary clubs in other parts of the world.
- Coordinate with our international partner clubs for mutually beneficial projects, exchanges, and activities.
- Involve all new members in this project. The Chair of this committee is required to attend the annual Grants Training offered by District 5750.
Congressional Office of International Leadership – Open World Rule of Law
Time Commitment: Committee meetings as needed for planning and execution of receiving an Open World delegation.
- To organize a visit of international delegates.
- Arrange and coordinate host families.