Next Gen / Youth Service Group
Wings of Rotary
- Recruitment, evaluation, and selection of candidates to be outbound high school students for the Wings of Rotary Program.
- Recruit hosts, plan, and arrange activities for inbound Wings of Rotary participants.
- Coordinate this activity with District 5750.
- Create an understanding of the object of Rotary among high school age people.
- Coordinate with Oklahoma City high school counselors to invite two groups composed of high school seniors from each Oklahoma City high school to attend Rotary Club 29 meetings as Junior Rotarians.
- Plan and execute an event for all Club 29 Junior Rotarians.
- Coordinate with the Junior Rotarians and the Special Programs Committee to conduct a Rotary luncheon meeting.
- To coordinate with Rotary District 5750 in the selection of the Rotary Youth Leadership Award Recipients and the associated conference.