NEXT GEN / YOUTH SERVICE GROUP
High School Rotarians
Time Commitment: Committee meetings as needed for planning and execution (September – April)
- Create an understanding of the object of Rotary among high school-age people.
- Coordinate with Oklahoma City area high school counselors to invite two high school seniors from each Oklahoma City high school to attend Rotary Club 29 meetings as High School Rotarians.
- Plan and execute an orientation in October for all Club 29 High School Rotarians.
- Plan and coordinate at least two (2) service project activities for the High School Rotarians to participate in.
- Coordinate with the High School Rotarians to conduct a Rotary luncheon meeting in April including selection of the speaker.
Wings of Rotary / RYLA
Time Commitment: Committee meetings as needed for planning and execution of March exchange.
- Recruitment, evaluation, and selection of candidates to be outbound high school students for the Wings of Rotary program.
- Recruit hosts, plan, and arrange activities for inbound Wings of Rotary participants.
- Coordinate this activity with District 5750.
- To coordinate with Rotary District 5750 in the selection of the Rotary Youth Leadership Award Recipients and the associated conference.