Membership Committee Descriptions
Club 29 Breakfast
- Conduct regular weekly breakfast meetings.
- Arrange programs for the breakfast meetings.
Member Engagement & Retention
- Oversee activities of all members.
- Facilitate getting all members involved in club activities.
- Ensure that members are provided with opportunities to engage in the club and become involved with club committees and other events.
- To be proactive in measures to help retain club members
New Member Orientation
- Ensure that new members are invited to a Club Board meeting as soon as possible after acceptance into the Club.
- Present information to new members regarding the history, objectives, scope, customs, and activities of the Club.
- Inform new Rotarians of the requirements for continued membership in Rotary.
New Member Recruitment and Classification
- Recruitment of potential new members for the Club.
- Review of new member applications and recommendation to the Board regarding all applicants.
- Review and modify as needed, the classification system of Club 29 as specified by the Club Constitution and the Club by-laws.
- Recommend changes in classification of members of the Club as needed.
40 and Under
- Ensure that Club 29 remains relevant and interesting to this demographic. Committee may make suggestions to the Board as needed.