President Elect Group
Facilities and Logistics –
• Manage set-up, menu, and cost arrangements with the organization providing facilities and food service for weekly meetings.
• Obtain and maintain information regarding alternative arrangements.
• Negotiate changes in arrangement as appropriate.
• Coordinate parking to insure efficient and economical entry and exit from parking facilities at Club events.
• Coordinate with the President-Elect to plan and execute the Inaugural Banquet and ceremonies of incoming officers and directors in a manner dignifying the occasion.
• Review Club 29’s Constitution and by-laws and recommend changes to the Board of Directors
• Prepare the ballots, coordinate the Election Day process, and tabulate the election for the election of club directors and officers in December.