Time Commitment: Committee meetings as needed for planning and execution of June event
- Coordinate with the President-Elect to plan and execute the Inaugural event and ceremonies of incoming officers and directors in a manner dignifying the occasion.
Time Commitment: Committee meetings as needed
- Review Club 29’s Constitution and bylaws and recommend changes to the Board of Directors.
- Prepare the ballots, coordinate the Election Day process, and tabulate the election for the election of club directors and officers the first week in December.
Nominating Committee – By Appointment Per Bylaws
- The committee consists of seven (7) members of the club as described in Article III, Section 2 of the Bylaws of the Rotary Club of Oklahoma City.
- The nominating committee is responsible for nominating candidates for office as described in Article III, Section 2 of the Bylaws of the Rotary Club of Oklahoma City