President-Elect Committees Description
President Elect Group
Facilities and Logistics
- Manage set-up, menu, and cost arrangements with the organization providing facilities and food service for weekly meetings.
- Obtain and maintain information regarding alternative arrangements.
- Negotiate changes in arrangement as appropriate.
- Coordinate parking to insure efficient and economical entry and exit from parking facilities at Club events.
- Coordinate with the President-Elect to plan and execute the Inaugural Banquet and ceremonies of incoming officers and directors in a manner dignifying the occasion.
- Review Club 29’s Constitution and bylaws and recommend changes to the Board of Directors.
- Prepare the ballots, coordinate the Election Day process, and tabulate the election for the election of club directors and officers in December.