OnePledge / Annual Project
Time Commitment: Active committee July – December including regular meetings and communication between meetings.
- Solicit special needs or projects that meet the objectives of Rotary.
- Selection of annual project through evaluation of letters of intent and grant scoring.
- Organize a timeline of club communications and materials for solicitation/fundraising within the Club 29 membership
Administration – By Appointment
- This committee consists of seven (7) members of the Club. The members shall be the President, Immediate Past President, Vice President, Treasurer, and two (2) other members of the Club appointed by the President, one of which shall be a Past President.
- Reviews the office space requirements and office equipment needs of the Club and makes recommendations to the Board.
- Reviews Personnel Policy, which includes job descriptions, performance, and salary of staff, and makes recommendations to the Board.
- Oversees and directs Executive Director in the handling of duties as may be prescribed by the Board to the Executive Director.
- Assists President in the review and development of proposed changes to club policies, bylaws, and other items as needed for recommendations to the Board.
Budget / Audit Committee – By Appointment
- This committee consists of six (6) members of the Club. The members shall be the President, the Vice President, Treasurer, Immediate Past Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, and the Chair. The Chair shall be a Member who possesses professional qualifications and experience appropriate to the tasks of the Audit Committee, such as certification as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Budget preparation shall be coordinated with the Executive Director and other staff as necessary to ensure completion and approval of budget before July 1st of each year.
- Coordinate an annual event for Club 29’s past presidents.