Awards and Recognition
• Assist the Club President in the selection and recognition of club members and members of the community for extraordinary special achievement and service to the Club and the community. Awards include: Service Above Self, Rotarian of the Year, Presidential Citations, Club Services, Community Services, Vocational Service, International Service and Wheelhorse Awards.
• Explore and encourage participation in District 5750 activities and events as appropriate.
• Coordinate the District 5750 Conference with the District Governor.
• To coordinate activities for Club 29’s past presidents.
• Provide speakers for weekly Club 29 luncheon meetings.
•Identify special needs or projects that meet the objectives of Rotary and present those needs or projects to the Rotary membership.
•Organize, solicit and secure from the Rotary members and others the funds required to meet the special needs or projects.
40 & Under
• Assure that Club 29 remains relevant and interesting to this demographic. Committee may make suggestions to the Board as needed.