Awards and Recognition
- Assist the Club President in the selection and recognition of club members and members of the community for extraordinary special achievement and service to the Club and the community. Awards include: Service Above Self, Rotarian of the Year, Presidential Citations, Club Services, Community Services, Vocational Service, and International Service Awards.
- Explore and encourage participation in District 5750 activities and events as appropriate.
- Coordinate the District 5750 Conference with the District Governor.
- To coordinate activities for Club 29’s past presidents.
- Identify special needs or projects that meet the objectives of Rotary and present those needs or projects to the Rotary membership.
- Organize, solicit and secure from the Rotary members and others the funds required to meet the special needs or projects.
- By virtue of this role, serves as a Rotary Club 29 Foundation Director-At-Large for a one (1) year term.
Administration – By Appointment
- This committee consists of seven (7) members of the Club. The members shall be the President, Immediate Past President, Vice President, Treasurer, and two (2) other members of the Club appointed by the President, one of which shall be a Past President.
- Reviews the office space requirements and office equipment needs of the Club and makes recommendations to the Board.
- Reviews Personnel Policy, which includes job descriptions, performance, and salary of staff and makes recommendations to the Board.
- Oversees and directs Executive Director in the handling of duties as may be prescribed by the Board to the Executive Director.
- Assists President in review and development of proposed changes to club policies, bylaws, and other items as needed for recommendations to the Board.
Budget / Audit Committee – By Appointment
- This committee consists of six (6) members of the Club. The members shall be the President, the Vice President, Treasurer, Immediate Past Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, and the Chair. The Chair shall be a Member who possesses professional qualifications and experience appropriate to the tasks of the Audit Committee, such as certification as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Budget preparation shall be coordinated with the Executive Director and other staff as necessary to ensure completion and approval of budget before July 1st of each year.
Nominating Committee – By Appointment
- The committee consists of seven (7) members of the club as described in Article III, Section 2 of the Bylaws of the Rotary Club of Oklahoma City.
- The nominating committee is responsible for nominating candidates for office as described in Article III, Section 2 of the Bylaws of the Rotary Club of Oklahoma City