Club 29 Service Projects Group
Care and Compassion
• To send Rotary cards and best wishes to our members are ill or recovering from surgery or illness, letting them know they are missed
Dictionary Project Delivery
• To raise funds, and distribute 3000+ dictionaries to 3rd grade students in the Oklahoma City area.
• Explore the avenues available to obtain district simplified grants
• Coordinate between District 5750 and Club 29 for the financial grants
• Execute the paperwork necessary to obtain such grants
Historical Preservation –
• Update and maintain documents, narrative commentaries, memorabilia and photographs related to the history of the Club.
• Create awareness of the history and tradition of the Club through programs and the display of historical materials at selected Club functions.
Oklahoma City/Tulsa Relations /Project
• Promotion of building a stronger connection between the Rotary Club of Tulsa and Rotary Club of Oklahoma City.
• Coordinate with each city’s respective civic organizations to jointly assist in selected projects.
Open World Legal Scholars program
• To organize the Open World visit of International Legal Scholars
Teacher of the Month Recognition
• To Coordinate the recognition of the teacher of the month between Club 29 and the Public Schools Foundation