Club 29 Service Projects Group
Care and Compassion
- To send Rotary cards and best wishes to our members are ill or recovering from surgery or illness, letting them know they are missed
- To raise funds and distribute books to students in the Oklahoma City area.
- Explore the avenues available to obtain district grants.
- Coordinate between District 5750 and Club 29 for the financial grants.
- Execute the paperwork necessary to obtain such grants.
- Update and maintain documents, narrative commentaries, memorabilia and photographs related to the history of the Club.
- Create awareness of the history and tradition of the Club through programs and the display of historical materials at selected Club functions.