Club 29 Service Projects Group
Care and Compassion
- To send Rotary cards and best wishes to our members are ill or recovering from surgery or illness, letting them know they are missed
Dictionary Project Delivery
- To raise funds and distribute 3000+ dictionaries to 3rd grade students in the Oklahoma City area.
- Explore the avenues available to obtain district grants.
- Coordinate between District 5750 and Club 29 for the financial grants.
- Execute the paperwork necessary to obtain such grants.
- Update and maintain documents, narrative commentaries, memorabilia and photographs related to the history of the Club.
- Create awareness of the history and tradition of the Club through programs and the display of historical materials at selected Club functions.
Oklahoma City/Tulsa Relations
- Promotion of building a stronger connection between the Rotary Club of Tulsa and Rotary Club of Oklahoma City.
- Coordinate with each city’s respective civic organizations to jointly assist in selected projects.
Open World Legal Scholars program
- To organize the Open World visit of International Legal Scholars
Teacher of the Month Recognition
- To Coordinate the recognition of the teacher of the month between Club 29 and the Public Schools Foundation