“Communication Tips in a Virtual World”
The Ponca City, Oklahoma native has provided etiquette and communications training for businesses, attorneys, doctors and organizations around the world – literally. For ten years, Carey Sue Vega honed her teaching and manner skills with an international audience as Cruise Director for the Norwegian Cruise Line.
Vega has been featured in numerous radio and television shows and magazine articles, sharing her etiquette expertise. “Etiquette is not about being hoity-toity with your pinky in the air,” says Vega. “No matter what situation you are in, having good conversational and social skills helps you feel comfortable and helps the people around you feel comfortable.”
She is married to her cruise line sweetheart, Ricardo Vega. After years at sea, the two decided in 2000 to drop anchor in Oklahoma City, where Carey Sue continues to provide etiquette training for youth, business professionals, adults and athletes.
Rotary Club of OKC: Zoom Webinar FAQs
- Yes. Carey Sue will be talking to us real-time online with both video and audio. Be sure to download the Zoom Cloud Meeting app prior to Tuesday’s meeting.
- No. As a webinar attendee, you will not be onscreen or have audio available.
- Yes. At the bottom of the webinar screen is a Q&A feature that will allow you to type your questions to the presenter. At the end of the meeting, they will answer as many questions as time allows.
- Register for the meeting in the link provided. After registration, a link will be sent to you as well as access instructions.
- No. Zoom can be accessed via PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, and tablets.
- No. While we would love to have you join us, this is not a required meeting but we will track attendance and apply as a make-up.
- Yes. Like our meetings at St. Luke’s, the meeting will be recorded for you to watch at a later time.
Carey Sue has a titled message we need everywhere, manners