Tuesday Meetings – By Appointment
Time Commitment: Monthly committee meetings immediately preceding a club luncheon meeting
- Provide speakers for weekly Club 29 luncheon meetings.
- Identify Chair of the Day for each program.
- Provide details and logistics to the speaker with support from the office staff
Vocational Tour Day
Time Commitment: Committee meetings as needed
- To organize a Vocational Tour Day, highlighting Rotarians’ businesses in coordination with the club office
Oklahoma City/Tulsa Relations
Time Commitment: Committee meetings as needed to coordinate and execute the event
- Promotion of building a stronger connection between the Rotary Club of Tulsa and Rotary Club of Oklahoma City.
- Coordinate and plan a tour of Oklahoma City with new and relevant sites in Oklahoma City in years in which Tulsa Rotarians visit our city.
- Coordinate transportation and hospitality of our membership in years in which Club 29 Rotarians visit Tulsa.