Ms. Kim Tran is Of Counsel at Ogletree Deakins, an international labor and employment with 53 offices in 31 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Her firm represents employers from a variety of industries of all sizes, from small Oklahoma based businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Ms. Tran has 14 years of experience in a broad range of practice areas defending cases in state courts, federal courts, and arbitration panels throughout the country. She represents employers in matters before the Department of Labor and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. She also represents state agencies against civil rights claims under Section 1983. She regularly provides advice and counsel to employers in matters involving handbook policies and procedures, employment and separation agreements, litigation avoidance, discipline, and termination. She is also fluent in Vietnamese.
Prior to joining Ogletree in 2018, she worked at an Oklahoma City based law firm where her practice was focused in a more diverse range of areas such as products liability, premises liability, construction law, and complex commercial litigation.
Pre-pandemic she was a frequent traveler, most recently visiting her extended family in Vietnam in January. Currently, she has been spending her time in social isolation working from home, re-learning Chinese, homeschooling her 7 year old son, cleaning up after her husband and two dogs, and daydreaming about her next adventure.
Rotary Club of OKC: Zoom Webinar FAQs
- Yes. the speaker will be talking to us real-time online with both video and audio. Be sure to download the Zoom Cloud Meeting app prior to Tuesday’s meeting.
- No. As a webinar attendee, you will not be onscreen or have audio available.
- Yes. At the bottom of the webinar screen is a Q&A feature that will allow you to type your questions to the presenter. At the end of the meeting, they will answer as many questions as time allows.
- Register for the meeting in the link provided. After registration, a link will be sent to you as well as access instructions.
- No. Zoom can be accessed via PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, and tablets.
- No. While we would love to have you join us, this is not a required meeting but we will track attendance and apply as a make-up.
- Yes. Like our meetings at St. Luke’s, the meeting will be recorded for you to watch at a later time.